FINALLY! Get Your Product Seen in the Virtual Assistant Industry!
If you have a product or service you’d like to introduce to the Virtual Assistant (VA) industry then look no further than VAVS. Become a sponsor at the VAvirtuosos Seminars (VAVS) online conference which sells out each season. We are heading into our 12th season and are looking forward to working with you to get your product seen by Virtual Assistants worldwide.
NEXT DATE: VAVS12 – November 16-20, 2015.
What is VAVS?
VAVS is the online conference every Virtual Assistant (VA) can’t wait to attend and learn new business strategies via their business colleagues. Virtual Assistants that have been there and are doing it successfully! VAVS is hosted by Tawnya Sutherland, Founder of the largest social network for Virtual Assistants online since 2003, VAnetworking.com AND at such an affordable rate for 20 webinars, VAs keep coming back for more each and every VAVS! We sell out every time!
Why Market to VAs?
VAs are an ideal market for business products and services because they are prepared and willing to spend COLD HARD CASH on what you have to offer. What makes VAs special is that they conduct all business activities in a completely “virtual environment.” That is, they deliver their services via phone, fax, email, and other web-based communication methods. This keeps overhead costs down and leaves more money on the table to invest in strategic products and services to grow their business online. Plus they all have clients who will recommend your products and services to help them succeed.
How We Market This Event:
We focus on getting the word out to the VA world by delivering regular newsletter broadcasts, paid banner advertising, social media marketing and search engine marketing techniques by Certified Internet Marketing Business Strategist, Tawnya Sutherland who has helped her clicks turn clicks into cash for 15+ years. Her marketing venues include but are not limited to:
- VAnetworking Forum which has over 25,000+ registered members
- Twitter with 26,800+ Followers
- Linkedin Virtual Assistant Group with 19,000+ members
- Facebook Business Page with 6,000+ Likes
- Google+ and Google+ Page
- SEO High Traffic from search engines like Google ranking top #1 for keyword phrases related to this Virtual Assistant target market related to this target market
- Joint Venture Partners and Affiliates (800+ affiliates)
- We also market through our popular blogs at VAnetworking.com, VAvirtuosos.com, VAinsiders.com, and VirtualAssistantinaBox.com
- Private databases of 50,000+ opt-in targeted service providers
Our online VAvirtuosos conference will be marketed to all of the venues above up to 6-8 weeks before each series starts.
Get your word out to the Virtual Assistant industry and become a sponsor today. The sooner you get on board, the higher exposure you’ll receive even before the event starts.
We have packages starting as low as $97!
Become a Sponsor Today!
Here’s the marketing tools you could receive dependent upon which Package you choose:
- 1 hour Speaker webinar slot (3PM PST) to educate our audience on a relevant topic to our industry together with a 5 minute talk about your product at the end.
- Banner ad on Sponsor Page
- 150 word description on our Speaker Calendar Schedule with link to your website and Twitter that stays online until our next VAVS (approx 5-6 months).
- Five Tweets by @vanetworking, a post on our Facebook Page and Linkedin Group for Virtual Assistants about your upcoming webinar over the course of our promotion period.
- You will also be able to write a blog post for our VAvirtuosos blog surrounding your webinar content (optional)
- Mentioned as the sponsor for the day at the beginning of each webinar for a total of 3 webinars.
Package 1 – CLICK TO ORDER HERE (Only 5 available per series)
$497 – Includes all of the above 6 marketing tools.
Package 2 – CLICK TO ORDER HERE (Only 5 available per series)
$247 – Includes all of the above 6 marketing tools but you must provide an affiliate link to your product for VAnetworking.com
Package 3 – CLICK HERE TO ORDER (Only 10 available per series)
$97 – Banner ad on our Sponsors Page that stays online until our next VAVS (approximately 5-6 months). Plus One Tweet by @vanetworking, a post on our Facebook Page about your company one day throughout the webinar series. (An excellent way to get a link to your site for search engine optimization purposes so you can rank higher on Google too!)
Package 4 – CLICK HERE TO ORDER (Only 1 available per series)
Contact us directly for an opportunity to be our Main Sponsor at VAVS.
MAIN EVENT SPONSOR
$1997 – This is our main sponsor for the whole event and will include the following:
- 1 hour Speaker webinar slot (1PM PST) to educate our audience on a relevant topic to our industry together with a 5 minute talk about your product at the end. (Optional)
- 468X60 Banner ad above the fold on 5 high traffic pages of our website which stays on our website (approximately 5-6 months until next series starts).
- Noted as sponsor of the event in our VAvirtuosos Calendar schedule for each 20 webinar descriptions with link to your website.
- Five Tweets by @vanetworking, 3 posts on our Facebook Page and 1 detailed discussion about you on our Linkedin Group for Virtual Assistants about your sponsorship over the course of our promotion period.
- Review of your product/service at our VAnetworking Blog
- You will also be able to write a blog post for our VAvirtuosos blog surrounding your products.
- Mentioned as the MAIN sponsor for the event in all marketing materials with a mention at the end of each webinar as being sponsor of the series.
Donate a Prize
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE about donating a prize to our event.
These sponsorship packages fill up within hours of after sending out this email so don’t delay!
All sponsorship package payments/deposits are non-refundable.
Any questions, please visit our VA Support Desk.
NOTE: All sponsors subject to approval by Tawnya Sutherland. Package 1 will outrank Package 2 if space runs out.