Are you a Virtual Assistant or Service Provider who…
- Needs more paying clients?
- Can’t figure out your target market?
- Don’t know how to get started in business?
- Wants to learn some new marketing strategies?
- Can’t figure out how to price their services?
- Desires exponential growth so they can retire one day?
- Wants to keep up on top of technology to better serve their clients?
- Would like to network with other successful Virtual Assistants?
- Desires to make a sizable income working from home?
If so you’ll want to attend the next Virtual Assistant Online Conference > #VAVS!
Educational Online Virtual Assistant Conference
#VAVS Season 13: May 24-26, 2016
#VAVS Season 14: November 15-17, 2016
(Daily from 9am to 4pm PST (-8 UTC/GMT – Vancouver, Canada – Convert to your timezone)
#VAVS stands for the “Virtual Assistant Virtuoso Seminars” an online conference that VAs keep coming back to attend each season to help grow their business in the right direction. AND with only 200 seats available we SELL OUT every season!
12 LIVE Webinars Geared to Train Virtual Assistants on…
Finding & Retaining Clients in Your VA Business
FOR ONLY $37!
At #VAVS you’ll learn valuable information to help your VA business grow faster into the work at home empire you have always dreamed of having!
Being the Market Leader to the Virtual Assistant industry your host Tawnya Sutherland, has met many awesome, educated, savvy, engaging business professionals in her lifetime who understand the way a Virtual Assistant works. Each Spring she gathers up a few of these awesome trainers and bring them here to teach and give Virtual Assistants new business strategies that they can implement in their business.
Why Should You Attend?
- You’ll learn new business strategies together in a group environment online and share tips with each other on how to succeed working virtually.
- You’ll receive brilliant ideas of how to get NEW clients and how to keep your current ones happy from those attendees who have been that and know how to do it.
- You’ll stay-on-top of what is new and buzzing in the VA industry from new software to strategic marketing ideas for our service businesses.
- You’ll get to network with industry leaders and your business colleagues
- You’ll simply have lots of giggly FUN dang-it! 😉
What Makes Our Event Stand Out?
Our speakers know the VA industry inside out! Each speaker is hand picked by your host, Tawnya Sutherland, who has been working successfully as a Virtual Assistant herself for over 19 years and has been the market leader in the VA industry since 2003. If anyone knows what Virtual Assistants need to learn to see success, it’s Tawnya because she has been there and done it with her own VA business and understands what works and what doesn’t in business.
Over the years Tawnya has met many trainers and instructors in person at networking events and online who actually understand the VA industry and she has gathered up her bright business colleagues for you at #VAVS! Smart speakers who know how to help Virtual Assistants better equip us with solutions that actually work to make our business grow and succeed.
Our #VAVS Theme:
Finding & Retaining Clients in Your Virtual Assistant Business
No travel expenses involved! These are seminars that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home office via our online webinar platform. All you need is a computer with speakers (or a headset) to listen with, an internet connection and YOU!
It’s an interactive learning experience!
The networking is unbelievable! We even leave the webinar room open in between speaker presentations so you can engage with your peers!
It’s affordable! ANY Virtual Assistant at ANY stage in his or her business career can attend, accessing cutting edge information about getting ahead in an increasingly competitive virtual service business environment. Where else can you watch LIVE 12 one-hour training webinars in the VA industry FOR ONLY $37?
Next #VAVS Starts...
$$$+ in PRIZES to WIN!
Get your ticket NOW for the Early Bird Draws!
View the Prizes
Get Your Ticket Today!
At only $37 a ticket to watch all speakers present to you LIVE we always sell out.
Don’t miss it!
Attendees Login Here
The Virtual Assistant Conference: #VAVS
- It’s affordable (yep, we’re still in a recession)
- It’s accessible (who isn’t online nowadays?)
- It’s a social networking party (connect with your business peers)
- It’s educational (knowledge is power)
- It’s FUN (duh! Just read the RAVES from previous seasons)
Watch our complimentary one hour webinar
It’s from one of our past #VAVS (Presented by IVAA,org). This one hour webinar will give you an idea of what you can expect if you attend this season (and then times that expectation by 20 as we have 20 speakers lined up for you to enjoy!)
Why Attend Conferences as a Virtual Assistant? (Click image below to WATCH NOW)
Want to know a couple of secrets about Virtual Assistants?
1. VAs stick together like glue, helping one another succeed in our VA businesses!
2. VAs are super smart, always on top of that new technology, software or online marketing techniques coming through the sales funnel to help their business succeed in today’s down-turned economy.
What Will Be Taught at #VAVS 13?
Here’s a list of the speakers and topics we have planned for you during this 3 day event:
To kickoff our event and bring awareness to the Virtual Assistant industry we are holding a FREE webinar presented by our #VAVS Host, Tawnya Sutherland. This FREE webinar is for anyone interested in virtual assistance as a career path. You can attend this webinar for FREE to get a preview of what to expect at our upcoming #VAVS. Hopefully after attending it you are enticed to buy a ticket to our conference in May. Please tell all your business colleagues about it!
PREVIEW DATES: May 5th, 1pm PDT & May 16th, 3pm PDT
Tawnya Sutherland (Your #VAVS Host)
What to Expect in a Career as a Virtual Assistant
During this information-rich 1 hour webinar based on Tawnya’s own experience as
a Virtual Assistant (VA) for the past 15 years, you will receive the answers to common questions most Virtual Assistants are asking today! Come join us for this preview training so you know what to expect when you attend #VAVS.
NOW let’s roll out the red carpet for our speakers for #VAVS Season 13 coming soon to a computer screen in your area 😉
CLICK HERE to view full topic details and speaker bios.
DAY 1 – Tuesday, May 24th, 2016
Kelly McCausey ~ Why I’ve Had The Same VA for 10 Years
Lisa Wells ~ Insider VA Secrets on How to Be Client Attractive, How to Avoid Nightmare Clients, & What Clients REALLY Want (it may not be what you think!)
Alice Seba ~ Boost Your Value and Get More Monthly Subscription Clients as a Content Marketing Specialist…Even if You Hate Writing
Craig Cannings ~ Discover the Most Profitable Virtual Assistant Niches for 2016!
DAY 2 – Wednesday, May 25th, 2016
Sarah Santacroce ~ Why You Are Leaving Money on the Table If You’re Not Using LinkedIn to Get More Clients
Felicia Slattery ~ How to Attract and Serve Professional Speakers So You Become an Indispensable Asset to Them for YEARS!
Alicia Jay ~ How and Why to Create a Fabulous Freebie that will Get You Clients
Chantel Shelton ~ Never Search For Clients Again! How To Have Your Ideal Clients Seek You Out!
DAY 3 – Thursday, May 26th, 2016
Nicole Dean ~ How to Become Indispensable to your Clients by Helping them to Become Rock-Star Business Coaches
Angela Wills ~ Take Your VA Website from Drab to Dazzling – 10 Things You Should Do to Attract Clients on Your Website
Kathy Goughenour ~ How to Get Clients Begging to Work With You By Conducting Free Webinars
Janine Gregor ~ How to Create Virtual Opportunities from Traditional Job Postings to Land More Clients
Check Out Full SPEAKER Lineup for #VAVS 12
For full details of our agenda including Speaker’s topic descriptions and exact times/dates for each webinar make sure you click here to read the full detailed version.
I can’t wait! I attended last year’s VA Virtuosos and it was one of the most informative series of webinars for virtual assistants I’ve ever been part of. Not to mention the sidebar chats–what a great community! I can’t believe it’s such an amazing bargain.
$$$+ in PRIZES to WIN!
Get your ticket NOW for the Early Bird Draws!
View the Prizes
Just finished the week of VAVS. Fabulous speakers, countless fresh ideas, networking and more networking. So much to learn, so little time. This training sharpened my skills, gave me new ideas, and encouraged me. This was my second VAVS and I plan to attend again…and again. Thank you Tawnya for this experience! I recommend this to all virtual assistants, new and experienced.
These VAvirtuosos seminars have been the best seminars I have ever attended! They are not only jammed packed with educational information but they are blast to attend. The cream of the crop are here and sharing all the insider secrets. This is a series that should not be missed. Making these key connections is priceless to any virtual business. I am so excited everyday to attend the seminars, I turn off the TV, the phone and have child entertainment ready! I wouldn’t miss these seminars. I have really enjoyed meeting these phenomenal women and can’t wait to meet the remaining ladies.
Premiere Virtual Office
We have two VA Virtuoso packages available for you to choose from below depending on your business needs and budget. It’s important to your business that you invest in it by educating yourself and keeping on top of ongoing trends in the Virtual Assistant world. Our VA Virtuosos are here to share their knowledge with you from one VA to another!
SILVER Ticket (SOLD OUT)
- The SILVER Ticket is our budget package for new VAs starting out who may have the free time right now to attend the LIVE webinars each day during their scheduled times.
- Access to all LIVE webinars as per our scheduled dates/times
- LIVE Group Q & A with each speaker during their webinars
- LIVE Chat Networking Between Webinars all day long
- One (1) Draw Ticket – Ticket is entered into our hat where we draw from for any prizes we give away at our event (including Early Bird Draws)
- The GOLD Ticket is for those VAs who just couldn’t attend all the LIVE webinars on May 24-26th because of other commitments (like working for your clients!) BUT would still like the recordings to watch the webinar video replays on your own schedule.
- VIDEO Recordings from all webinars
- Speaker PowerPoint Notes (PDF) from all webinars (available only from speakers who present in PowerPoint)
DIAMOND Ticket COMBOGOLD Ticket PLUS VAinsiders Club
- The DIAMOND Ticket is for Virtual Assistants who are serious about their business growth and want continued training and coaching throughout the year to help their business stay on track and prosper. This package includes:
- One GOLD Ticket to #VAVS Season 13 (value $97)
- One Year Membership to our VAinsiders Club (value $333) – Our VAinsider Club offers monthly coaching, monthly training webinars, business templates, contracts, system sheets, ebook resources, 400+ Training Videos (all past VAVS included – 12 seasons), private brainstorming forum, access to our busy job board and more! Read all about our VAinsiders Club here
Your #VAVS Host
Hi! I’m Tawnya Sutherland and founder of the market leading resource for Virtual Assistants world wide online today since 2003 with over 25,000 registered members. With a membership that large you can rest assured that I’ve been lucky enough to come across some very successful Virtual Assistants over the years. AND these expert VAs are now ready to share their knowledge with other VAs to help them succeed in business too. In no other industry will you find such a sharing and supportive network between business colleagues except here in our VA world!