CLICK HERE to Become a Sponsor / Swag Bag
Want to share your expertise, strategies, and knowledge with the Virtual Assistant industry?
Look no further than the 22nd season of #VAVS, the Virtual Assistant Virtuosos Summit
Held October 24 – 28th, 2022, from 9am PST to 5pm PST (4 webinars each day)
We are looking for engaging speakers to celebrate Season 22 with us! Could this be YOU?
- Sponsorship Speaker opportunities are also available by clicking here
- Contribute to our Swag Bag by clicking here
Apply Below to Speak at Season 22!
If you’d like to get noticed and share your knowledge with the Virtual Assistant (VA) market look no farther than our #VAVS hosted by Tawnya Sutherland, the market leader to the VA industry VAnetworking.com
This is our 22nd Season and we welcome all speakers who have something to share with our Virtual Assistant network to help them find and retain clients in their service-based business.
The deadline for speaker application is August 30th, 2022.
#VAVS Theme: Get Booked Solid with Clients
Our attendees are Virtual Assistants, Freelancers, and service-based entrepreneurs who want to learn from other business-minded owners how to “Get Booked Solid With Clients”.
This opens the doors for a variety of webinar topics and here are some examples of topics we are looking for…
- How to use Linkedin (or whatever social network) to find clients
- How to keep the lines of communication open with your clients
- Creating quality customer service will keep your clients coming back
- Using ClickUp (or another project management system) to keep the communication lines open with your clients
- Creating a cohesive brand online to attract new clients
- Packaging your pricing to entice new sales
- Being Proactive in your service-based business
- How to find your niche or figure out your target market
- Whatever topic you think other Virtual Assistants would like to learn!
If you have some other topic that revolves around our theme please suggest when you apply below.
10 PERKS you get as a Speaker:
- FREE VIP TICKET to the event.
- Get paid to speak with us. You can earn 25% affiliate income on every ticket you sell through your lists up until the end of the series.
- Advertising on our high-ranking website. You will be featured as a speaker on our website which includes your name, bio, URL, picture and description of your topic for approximately a year (or until our next #VAVS).
- Social Marketing Exposure: Posts by @vanetworking on our social networks over the course of our promotion period.
- Optional marketing: Our speakers also have the opportunity to guest blog with us, donate to our Swag Bag and participate in other affiliate joint ventures with us.
- Opportunity to build your list. To show our appreciation for your time and knowledge shared with our network feel free to share a freebie ebook or whatever with our attendees at the end of your webinar to entice them to sign up to your email list. Once you have them on your list you can send them whatever you want to sell!
- MP3 copy of your webinar to use however you wish in your future marketing plan.
- Admiration from your business colleagues. With 100s of speaker applications for our event, it is a great feeling to be accepted as one of our prized speakers. 😉
- Speaker Testimonial: We love bragging about our awesome speakers so offering testimonials for their contribution to our event to use in their future marketing materials is a no-brainer 😉
What do we expect from you in return?
- An educational 1-hour webinar following our theme “Get Booked Solid With Clients” that would benefit a Virtual Assistant, freelancer, or service-based business owner.
- Dedication and commitment to meet all deadlines required by speakers
– Attend a 15-minute webinar orientation last week of September (3 dates TBA)
– Presentation slides due September 30th, 2022.
- A commitment to share with your email list and social followers via your affiliate link (You receive 25% commissions). We’ll even provide you with swipe copy to make it super easy. 🙂
- A fun and worry-free speaking experience (especially if this is your first time speaking).
Pitch-FREE Event At the request of our attendees, we now have a pitch-free event policy for all speakers which in a nutshell means you may not offer product up-sells at the end of your webinar. Sponsors are excluded and may pitch (Become a Sponsor here). We do however appreciate you speaking with us so to help you get more exposure to the VA industry at this event and we encourage you to tell people at the end of your webinar how they can stay in touch with you (website URL, email, or social networks).
Deadline for speaker application is August 30th, 2022.
To apply before the deadline please fill out the form below completely. I will notify all accepted applicants by September 15th.
If you have any questions, contact Tawnya to set up an appointment to discuss.
To Your Virtual $uccess,
Tawnya Sutherland, CIMBS
The Market Leader For Virtual Assistants www.VAnetworking.com