Are you looking to add more services to your VA portfolio… then consider becoming an affiliate marketing manager. More and more of your VA clients are using affiliate marketing as part of their revenue streams, therefore, they need an affiliate marketing manager is needed to
- set-up the affiliate program
- add banners, text links and message to the affiliate area
- formulate affiliate newsletters
- communicate with affiliates
- and more
As part of the upcoming VA Virtuosos series, I will delve into the role you can play as an Affiliate Marketing Manager.
We’ll look at:
- how to become an affiliate marketing manager
- ideas to encourage affiliate signups for your clients
- how to integrating social media into affiliate marketing
- how to craft affiliate newsletters and broadcasts
- affiliate contest ideas and why contests work
- how to use Jing screenshots and video to answering affiliate questions
Affiliate Marketing can be a very creative role for any VA because it involves relationship building with your client and their affiliates. So if you are considering expanding your VA skills, join us on October 19th at 5pm Pacific (8pm Eastern) for this VA Virtuoso event.