Want your product seen by Virtual Assistants and Freelancers (and their clients) around the world?
Well look no further than #VAVS, the market-leading online conference for Virtual Assistants!
We have 2 ways you can get the word out about your product or service.
1. Become a Sponsor for our event. We have packages starting as low as $97 and you can learn more by clicking here.
2. Swag Bag Contributor (Submission Due Date: September 25th) We are looking to collaborate with other entrepreneurs who have digital training courses and tools of interest to Freelancers to put in our virtual Swag Bag for each paid attendee. This is a great way to build your email list with subscribers who are interested and ready to invest in your future promotions.
If you’ve ever been in a bundle before then this is an awesome bundle to be in because only our paid members get access to it so I’ve already vetted these subscribers for you so you don’t get a whole bunch of free users, only ones willing to pay. 😉 You’ll also get exposure to the Virtual Assistant industry (don’t forget they have clients too) through our Swag Bag web page (view last season’s here for ideas of what we are looking for).
Not to mention we will strongly be promoting our Swag Bag page throughout our event on our social networks and through our email lists. PLUS you’ll stand out as a fruitful giver during the event (everyone loves getting swag from companies) which will make your business stand out!
- We only pick 20 Swag Bag contributors so show us your best stuff!
- All Swag Bag contributors will get coupon code so their lists/networks can attend the event free of charge.
- We ask that you promote our event to your email list and/or your social networks/groups 1-3 times before the event starts. To inspire you to promote our event, we set you up as an affiliate where you’ll make 25% on any product sales (My products range in price from $37-$3997 so lots of commissions to be made). We even make it easy for you to cut/paste/promote by providing you with all the swipe (sales copy, emails, social media posts and graphics).
Looking forward to helping you all build your lists and get some exposure at our popular event. If you have questions, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Host at VAvirtuosos.com
PS: Please share this page with any business colleagues you think would be interested in participating in my Swag bag Bundle event.
Use our handy form below to submit your SWAG or click here to open the form in a new window.